Year 6: Pioneer Centre Residential Reminders
Just a few last minute reminders for the Residential Visit on Wednesday:
- Remember to bring your Secret Santa gift. This is to be wrapped and put in your suitcase.
- Bring a packed lunch for the first day.
- Come to school at normal time on Wednesday, but come straight to the Partnership Room (this is due to the Nativity performance taking place in the school hall).
- All bedding is supplied but please remember to bring your own towel.
- If you wish to bring spending money please put this in a named purse or envelope. This is to be looked after by the child.
- No electronics of any kind and no mobile phones.
- If you wish to pack a Christmas jumper or hat for when we eat dinner, please do.
- All medication for the trip must be labelled with the child's name and dosage, timings, amount, etc. This must be handed to a staff member on the morning of the trip. All medication should already have been listed on the medical form you completed and returned to the school office. If you have any medication to add to this, you must complete a new form.